First eviction

It’s been a fantastic event so far and the scientists have worked hard, answering thousands of questions between them. But on Friday there can only be one winner in each zone, so some of them have to go.

We are sorry to have to do this to you, but the first scientist to be evicted is…

Pete Edwards

Thanks so much for all you’ve done. We have thoroughly enjoyed finding out about the Dark Side of the Universe and hope you’ve enjoyed taking part.

There will be evictions every day for the rest of the week, with the winner announced on Friday. Keep voting students!

Who will walk off with the prize? YOU decide!

Posted on June 22, 2010 ModShane in News | 4 Comments

4 Responses to First eviction

1. peteedwards says:

Thanks to everyone who asked questions. It’s been a lot of fun for me and hopefully for you too!

2. Moderator - Nazma says:

Sorry to see you go Pete, this was a tough zone. The student’s will miss your answers I’m sure.

3. peteedwards says:

Best of luck to everyone else by the way 😉

4. stephencurry says:

Very sorry you had to go Pete – many thanks for all your great contributions!