Go on, ask a question…
Ask a Scientist a Question
Sorry, this event is finished and this zone no longer accepts questions.
What ingredient is it in chocolate that makes it so addictive? (1 Comment)
Why do stars twinkle?
Why do people like adrenaline like being scraed and going on rolllercoasters?
Do you use animals for your experiments? :)
How likely is it that the earth will be hit by a meteor?
What ingredient is it in chocolate that makes it so addictive? (1 comment)
why do my feet get cold when there hanging of the beD? (1 comment)
have you ever been injured during science? (2 comments)
And the winner of Imaging is... (11 comments)
The Results are in; The Third Scientist to Leave Imaging is... (4 comments)
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?