You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
How much will your work actually benefit the public?
How much do you need to check your work to make sure it is right?
How proud of your work are you?
Why do you think that gingers have a lower pain threshold?
what got you into your specific subject you’re researching?
Would you say your job is hard or just on occasions?
- No comments to display
What ingredient is it in chocolate that makes it so addictive? (1 Comment)
Why do stars twinkle?
Why do people like adrenaline like being scraed and going on rolllercoasters?
Do you use animals for your experiments? :)
How likely is it that the earth will be hit by a meteor?
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?