You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
How much will your work actually benefit the public?
Do you believe in Parallel universes? If so why?
What do other scientist think of your work. Do they agree with it?
I know that going faster then the speed of ligh makes you travel forward in time. But how do you get back again?
Is there any chance of your work destroying the world or creating a big black hole?
- No comments to display
What ingredient is it in chocolate that makes it so addictive? (1 Comment)
Why do stars twinkle?
Why do people like adrenaline like being scraed and going on rolllercoasters?
Do you use animals for your experiments? :)
How likely is it that the earth will be hit by a meteor?
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?