Welcome to I'm a Scientist Get me out of here!
About I’m a Scientist
I’m a Scientist is like school science lessons meet the X Factor! School students choose which scientist gets a prize of £500 to communicate their work.
Scientists and students talk on this website. They both break down barriers, have fun and learn. But only the students get to vote.
This zone is Imaging Zone. These scientists are all studying something to do with imaging. Who gets the prize? YOU decide!
Get On Board!
Would I'm a Scientist be great at your school?
Get your teacher to sign up now by sending them this link -
- What ingredient is it in chocolate that makes it so addictive? (1 Comment)
- Why do stars twinkle?
- Why do people like adrenaline like being scraed and going on rolllercoasters?
- Do you use animals for your experiments? :)
- How likely is it that the earth will be hit by a meteor?
- What is your best achievement so far?
- How much will your work actually benefit the public?
- what discoveries and breakthroughs have you made so far?
- what significant impact have any of you done in your feild of work? whether its an experiment or research…
- Who is your inspiration?